*** HarperDB only needs to be register if you are an Enterprise customer ***
This process is needed for customers to unlock the Enterprise Edition of HarperDB.
In order to follow this process you will need a HarperDB portal account. If you do not have one and believe that you should, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The welcome email came from email@example.com.
1. Navigate to http://products.harperdb.io/customer
2. Login with credentials provided in welcome email from firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Run the command ./harperdb register and enter your company name.
**** Company name must match what is in the HarperDB portal EXACTLY *****
4. Copy the fingerprint from the terminal.
5. Paste the command in the Fingerprint input in the HarperDB portal in the license section. Use any avaialbe license that DOES NOT currently have a value for license
6. Hit the green checkmark to the right.
7. Copy the License Key in the adjoining field
8. Paste this into the terminal