HarperDB is built to have a small footprint on scale as such it can run on microcomputers, like a Raspberry Pi, all the way up to a super computer. Its built with scalability and flexibility in mind and can grow with your IT eco-system.
Articles in this section
- How to move HarperDB
- What is HarperDB?
- Why is HarperDB written in Nodejs?
- How is data stored in HarperDB?
- How is HarperDB single model?
- What types of data can HarperDB ingest and process?
- How is HarperDB’s sql and noSQL capabilities different from other solutions?
- How does HarperDB ensure high availability and consistency?
- Is HarperDB schema-less?
- Is my data safe?