HarperDB is intended for individuals and teams looking to simplify big data workloads. Folks who are looking for a solution that they can setup in minutes, but will continue to scale with them to meet massive load and volume. HarperDB is focused on simplicity and we know this creates some trade-offs. HarperDB is primarily intended for use by application developers looking to be self-sufficient and meet today’s massive big data challenges without the need for a massive dev ops team to support them.
Articles in this section
- How to move HarperDB
- What is HarperDB?
- Why is HarperDB written in Nodejs?
- How is data stored in HarperDB?
- How is HarperDB single model?
- What types of data can HarperDB ingest and process?
- How is HarperDB’s sql and noSQL capabilities different from other solutions?
- How does HarperDB ensure high availability and consistency?
- Is HarperDB schema-less?
- Is my data safe?