The core solution of HarperDB is not open source at this time. Elements of the solution will be released as open source such as the TCP server, HTTP server etc… The core solution is available as a free and paid enterprise version. Our goal is to provide excellent documentation for our free version so that people can build apps without making any investment. That said, as apps scale, we offer an enterprise version with 24x7 support and more features like clustering and replication that are more designed for an enterprise use case.
Articles in this section
- How to move HarperDB
- What is HarperDB?
- Why is HarperDB written in Nodejs?
- How is data stored in HarperDB?
- How is HarperDB single model?
- What types of data can HarperDB ingest and process?
- How is HarperDB’s sql and noSQL capabilities different from other solutions?
- How does HarperDB ensure high availability and consistency?
- Is HarperDB schema-less?
- Is my data safe?