If you need 24x7 support, a dedicated account manager, or are looking to harness features outside the free version such as replication, clustering, or JDBC and ODBC drivers then upgrading to the Enterprise version is probably a good idea. If you are a small team working on a prototype or a new application you are welcome to run the free version in both development and production.
Articles in this section
- How to move HarperDB
- What is HarperDB?
- Why is HarperDB written in Nodejs?
- How is data stored in HarperDB?
- How is HarperDB single model?
- What types of data can HarperDB ingest and process?
- How is HarperDB’s sql and noSQL capabilities different from other solutions?
- How does HarperDB ensure high availability and consistency?
- Is HarperDB schema-less?
- Is my data safe?