Creating code samples to jump start your application built on HarperDB is simple and easy. This Guide will walk you through how to easily generate code for your language of choice.
There are 2 ways of creating code snippets, Online or Local. Online code generation has limited languages to choose from while Local has almost every language you could want.
Online Code Generation:
- Go to https://docs.harperdb.io/
- In the upper right corner or the screen click on the Languages dropdown:
- From there you will see in the right sidebar code snippets matching the request to the left:
- You can expand the snippet to see the full code block:
Local Code Generation:
- Download Postman. Postman is a client application built to create requests to REST endpoints.
- Go to the HarperDB Docs: https://docs.harperdb.io/
- Click on the Run in Postman button:
- This will import our docs into your install of Postman.
- Viewing a Request in Postman you just need to click on the Code button:
- From the popup you can choose a language:
- After selecting a language the code snippet will change to reflect the language you selected:
- You can read more about Postman Code Snippets here.